- An ISO 9001:2008 Company-
Requirements and Responsibilities of Export Co-ordinator
• The person should be MBA and specialization in Marketing;
• Fluent in both written and spoken English;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• A fast learner, mature, hardworking and self-motivated;
• Good PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
• Candidates have to sign a bond for 2 years with our company (as a compensation against the expenditure made by the company for the development of the employee.
• They have to maintained all the customer databases and time to time make communicate with them.
• Helps in developing business plans for existing and potential accounts in order to increase sales and the company’s market share in designated markets.
• Provides continuous communication to the customers about their samples, orders and other logistic issues:
A - Replying to customers’ written and verbal correspondences in a timely fashion that will increase customers’ satisfaction; latest within 24 hours.
B - Confirming receipt of new samples requests and provides customers with continuous updates about their samples status on a weekly basis.
C - Confirming receipt of new orders sent and provides customers with continuous updates about their orders status on a weekly basis.
D – Update customers with information about the documents for their shipments as well as status of their shipped containers.
• Facilitate, accelerate and co-ordinates with various factory units the processing of all customers’ needs to speed up the execution of these needs in order to be able to increase customer’s satisfaction. This includes samples follow-up and approvals, pending in orders and processing of documentation plus any other special requests
• Resolve specific disputes or provide advice on technical issues with customers.
• They have to arrange shipments, prepare and approve orders, manage pricing information and release invoices
• Has to send documentation that coincides with shipments and importation and are responsible for maximizing space capacity and coordinating schedules with the warehouse
• Follow-up for the payment of due invoices and ensure that they are paid on a timely manner according to the agreement with various customers.
• Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support
• Provide recommendations for improvements and lead specific projects that can be done specifically in the department or generally in the company in order to pursue excellence and innovation in various operations performed, in order to improve our service to our customers.
• Measure and analyze major problems faced by various customers, and propose corrective actions for these problems to increase our customers’ satisfaction.
• Promote internally in the organization and externally to our customers the company’s mission, vision, code of ethics and values to improve the value proposition offered to our internal and external customers.
Job Designation :
The profile for which we would like to employ is Export Co-ordinator. We are looking for a female Person who would handle on going matters in the company.
Disclaimer: Navedas Technology Solutions has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on Naukriforwomen.com is bona fide. All Applicants are advised to research the authenticity of advertisers independently. Navedas shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Terms and Conditions for more comprehensive information on this aspect.