L&ED Function Overview
ZS offers a fulfilling career option if you aspire toward continual learning and growth. We make significant commitment to our people by providing opportunities for structured learning and development across our capability groups (Business Analytics, Business Operations, Business Technology) starting from best-in-class onboarding experience to ongoing skill building programs, brown bags and just-in-time trainings.
As we continue to grow our firm, we are currently looking for a Senior Human Resource Associate – Learning. The Learning Associate will partner with business stakeholders across various offices to ensure seamless training delivery. The role manages our flagship programs across CECs starting from design, planning & execution to ensure effective communications, scheduling, registration, delivery and metrics reporting.
• Lead the integration and development of extended firm-wide programs and new hire cohort group experiences aligned with ZS new hire onboarding program
• Monitor emerging new hire needs and develop proactive, innovative solutions
• Partner with business stakeholders to design, develop, and evaluate training and other learning resources
• Program large scale design, development and deployment of role evolution programs
• Manage communications and delivery logistics for key learning and development initiatives
• Manage participant and instructor resources and partner with stakeholders to maintain up-to-date, quality deliverables
• Establish measurement plans for program impact and effectiveness. Monitor evaluation data and stakeholder feedback. Create relevant training metrics reports and develop improvement plans where needed
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and extended stakeholders to assess development needs and make strategic recommendations to enhance new hires’ performance through training and other methods
• Develop, manage, and execute complex training and development project plans to meet business requirements, develop process improvements, and ensure commitment from project team members
Disclaimer: Navedas Technology Solutions has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on Naukriforwomen.com is bona fide. All Applicants are advised to research the authenticity of advertisers independently. Navedas shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Terms and Conditions for more comprehensive information on this aspect.